Beware of Work Permit Scam
Many people who want to work in Canada, need a work permit. Of course, you need to go through a special process to get approved. Eventually, you may collect your permit at a port of entry. The government of Canada never sends you the work permit via email. Beware of fraudsters and don’t believe a work permit that is sent to you by email.
Al Parsai is a bestseller author, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and an Instructor at Ashton College. In this video, Al explains childbirth in Canada.
Licencing bodies in Canada for immigration practitioners
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants – ICCRC
- Quebec consultants
- Quebec notary publics
- Provincial bar associations (law societies)
- The Law Society of Ontario
- The Law Society of British Columbia
- The Law Society of Quebec
- The Law Society of Alberta
- The Law Society of Saskatchewan
- The Law Society of Manitoba
- The Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- The Law Society of Prince Edward Island
- Nova Scotia Barristers Society
- The Law Society of New Brunswick
Other useful links
- Work Permit to Canada
- CANADA IMMIGRATION 2020
- Purchase “88 Tips on Immigration to Canada”
- Parsai Immigration Services contact information
- Visit our Instagram page
- Free Immigration and Visa Assessment Form
If you wish to visit or move to Canada, please fill out our free assessment form. We will review the form for free, but we will contact you only if we find an opportunity for you. Alternatively, you may book a consultation session. Consultation sessions are not free, but you will receive formal advice from a licenced practitioner.
This article provides information of a general nature only. It may no longer be current. It does not give legal advice. Do not rely on it as legal advice or immigration advice. We cannot be held responsible for the content of these articles. If you have specific legal questions, you must consult a lawyer. If you are looking for immigration advice, book an appointment. All the characters in the articles are fictional, unless otherwise clearly stated. Any resemblance in names, dates, and places (whether individuals, regions or countries) is coincidental.
Important Notes: We do not have any offices, branches or subsidiaries anywhere in this world, other than those mentioned on this website. We also do not have any agents inside or outside of Canada. Anyone who claims to be our agent is committing fraud. Beware! Also, note that we do not issue any work permits or study permits or similar documents. Such documents are only being issued by the immigration authorities.