Federal Skilled Trades Class: This group covers applicants with skilled trades experience. You usually need to have a job offer from a Canadian employer. Alternatively, you could apply if you hold a certificate of qualifications from a Canadian province. Read the following article for more information.

Alternative names for this program are FST or FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program).

« Back to Glossary Index

Related Posts


Feb 1, 2023


Feb 1, 2023


Feb 1, 2023


Feb 1, 2023

Fill our Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form in your language!

Al Parsai

Al Parsai is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (class L3 RCIC-IRB – Unrestricted Practice) in Toronto, Canada. He is an adjunct professor at Queen's University Law School and Ashton College. Al, who holds a Master of Laws (LLM) degree from York University, is a member of CICC and CAPIC organizations. Al, the CEO of Parsai Immigration Services, has represented thousands of applicants from more than 50 countries to the immigration authorities since January 2011.

Do you have any questions?