Canadian PR Package for Skilled Tradespeople

Did you know if you are qualified in a skilled trade, you could become a Permanent Resident of Canada under the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)?

Fill out our assessment form today!

If you are not familiar with the FSTP, read the following articles first:

Depending on your credentials, skills, licences, knowledge of English or French languages, and work experience, you may take one of the two major routes to immigrate as a skilled tradesperson:

Luckily, we can help you with both options. First, take a quick look at the following picture about your potential routes:

The Trade Licencing Route

If you qualify for this option we could help you receive your permanent residency in three steps:


  • We advise you on the initial steps of the immigration process, documents evaluation and experience verification.
  • We contact different provinces of Canada and submit your “Trade Qualifier Application” to the most suitable Provincial Licensing Body.
  • We prepare your Trade Licence application package.
  • We fill out various forms, finalize your CV and represent you to the Provincial Licencing Bodies.


  • We assist you in obtaining a letter of invitation from the Provincial Licencing Body to challenge the Red Seal Certification Exam in Canada.
  • We help you apply for the Visitor’s Visa or eTA to write the exam in Canada.
  • We offer you guidelines on the Red Seal Exam Preparation.
  • We provide exam resources.
  • We give you access to sample questions and mock exam.


  • We assist you in applying for your Canadian Permanent Residency under the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).
  • We help you fill out immigration application forms (online application)
  • We advise on different documents required for your immigration application.
  • We submit your PR application and represent you to the immigration authorities throughout the process.

<<Check the latest version of NOC, NOC 2021, which replaces the old skill levels with TEER categories>>

The Education Route

If you do not qualify for the trade licencing route, we could potentially help you via the education route in three steps.

STEP 1 – Get Admission from a Community College

  • We will help you with obtaining an admission from a community college in Canada – Community colleges are funded by the provincial governments and highly respectable
    • The process is only available to those who hold a high school diploma
    • If you do not meet the minimum language ability requirements you will need to take language courses first

STEP 2 – Apply for a Study Permit and Study in Canada

  • We help you apply for a Study Permit
    • If you receive the study permit you need to complete a one-year training program in Canada
    • Upon graduation, you may go to Step 3

STEP 3 – Work in Canada

  • We will help you receive a Work Permit that allows you to work in Canada
    • The work permit opens doors for you to file your immigration application.
    • You usually need at least one year of work experience in Canada to be able to apply for permanent residency.

If you are interested in any of the above options fill out our assessment form today!

List of some special packages we offer:

This article provides information of a general nature only. It may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor should it be relied upon. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer. If you are looking for official immigration advice book an appointment. All the characters in the articles are fictional, unless otherwise clearly stated. Any resemblance in names, dates, and places (whether individuals or organizations) is coincidental.

Related Posts

Understanding Refugee Cessation in Canada

Jun 17, 2024

Comparing US and Canada Immigration Options

Jun 15, 2024

Does Canadian Citizenship Cancel Refugee Status?

Jun 14, 2024

A Comprehensive Guide to Low-Wage LMIA in Canada (2024)

Jun 10, 2024

Fill our Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form in your language!

This article provides information of a general nature only. Considering the fluid nature of the immigration world, it may no longer be current. Of course, the item does not give legal advice. Therefore, do not rely on it as legal advice or immigration advice. Consequently, no one could hold us accountable for the content of these articles. Of course, if you have specific legal questions, you must consult a lawyer. Alternatively, if you are looking for immigration advice, book an appointment.

The characters and places in the articles:
All the characters and locations in the articles are fictional, unless otherwise clearly stated. Therefore, any resemblance in names, dates, and places is coincidental.

Important Notes:
For our official addresses, trust this website only. We currently do not have offices outside Canada. Therefore, anyone who claims to be our agent is committing fraud. Also, note that we do not issue any work permits or study permits or similar documents. The government of Canada has the sole authority to issue such material.

Click to read the disclaimer.

Al Parsai

This article has been expertly crafted by Al Parsai, a distinguished Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (L3 RCIC-IRB – Unrestricted Practice) hailing from vibrant Toronto, Canada. Al's academic achievements include an esteemed role as an adjunct professor at prestigious Queen's University Law School and Ashton College, as well as a Master of Laws (LLM) degree from York University. A respected member of CICC and CAPIC organizations, Al's insights are further enriched by his experience as the dynamic CEO of Parsai Immigration Services. Guiding thousands of applicants from over 55 countries through the immigration process since 2011, Al's articles offer a wealth of invaluable knowledge for readers.