Canadian Settler Readers Live in 163 Countries
I was amazed when I checked out the distribution of our readers around the world. According to Google Analytics “Canadian Settler” blog readers (i.e. settler.ca) live in 163 different countries. The following list is based on Google Analytics.
- North America (4 countries): United States of America, Canada, Bermuda, Greenland
- South America (12 countries): Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Uruguay, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, French Guiana, Guyana
- Caribbean (20 countries): Trinidad and Tobago, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Barbados, Dominican Republic, Netherlands Antilles, Bahamas, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Cayman Islands, Grenada, Dominica, Cuba, Antigua and Barbuda, Guadeloupe, Saint Kitts and Nevis, U.S. Virgin Islands, Martinique, British Virgin Islands, Aruba, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Central America (7 countries): Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras
- North Africa (6 countries): Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Sudan
- Western Africa (6 countries):Nigeria, Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal, Guinea, Mali
- Eastern Africa (10 countries): Mauritius,ا Kenya, Réunion, Zambia, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, Djibouti, Mozambique, Tanzania
- Southern Africa (4 countries): South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland
- Central Africa (2 countries): Cameroon, Republic of Congo
- Oceania (5 countries): Australia, New Zealand, Melanesia, Polynesia, Micronesian Region
- Western Europe (7 countries): Germany, France, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg
- Northern Europe (11 countries): United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Latvia, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, Lithuania, Faroe Islands
- Southern Europe (13 countries): Italy, Greece, Portugal, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Malta, Macedonia (FYROM), Croatia, Spain, Albania, Gibraltar, Serbia, San Marino
- Eastern Europe (10 countries): Poland, Ukraine, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, Russia, Bulgaria, Moldova, Belarus, Slovakia
- South Eastern Asia (9 countries): Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar (Burma), Brunei, Cambodia
- Eastern Asia (7 countries): Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, China, Macau, Mongolia
- Western Asia (18 countries): Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Cyprus, Oman, Bahrain, Georgia, Lebanon, Palestinian Territories, Syria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Jordan, Iraq, Yemen
- Central Asia (4 countries): Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan
- Southern Asia (8 countries): Iran, Pakistan,ا Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Afghanistan, Nepal
The countries represent the visits in the past 30 days (prior to writing this post). If I had considered all-time visitors then we would have ended up in more countries.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my readers. I will work hard to keep you informed about living in Canada and publish more in-depth articles.
Fill our Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form in your language!