Job Posting – Full-time
Spanish-speaking Client Coordinator – J2103
Who we are
Parsai Immigration Services is a leading immigration consultancy firm located in downtown Toronto, Ontario. As a Canadian immigration consultancy firm, we strive to serve our corporate and individual clients in their applications to immigrate, work, or study in Canada. We primarily operate in Ontario, Canada, with several clients in other provinces of Canada and other countries. Our previous clients have been from Canada, China, Iran, Afghanistan, Hungary, Poland, Chile, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Japan, Norway, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Spain, and Ukraine. We always look for new markets and services via hiring professional employees and regulated consultants.
Who we are looking for
We seek a Spanish-speaking client coordinator who helps manage client documents and assists in filling out the forms. The successful candidate is a team player, self-confident, detail-oriented, and innovative thinker. The role expects the successful candidate to multitask and meet deadlines under the ever-changing immigration business.
Skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the Spanish language
- At least one year of proven experience in a similar position
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Able to work as a team member and under pressure to reach the deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of CRM
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, etc.)
- Fast learner
- Knowledge of the Canadian immigration and visa system is an asset.
- College diploma or university degree
- Receiving customer packages and review and sort them based on the guidelines
- Communicating with the clients about their packages
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails
- According to established filing systems, sort and file documents locate and retrieve documents from files as requested and maintain records of filed and removed materials.
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Establish and co-ordinate administrative policies and procedures
- Fill out the immigration forms under the supervision of our regulated immigration consultants
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, order supplies as required and arrange for servicing of office equipment
- Assist the expert staff with their duties
- Other office duties identified by the executives of the business
- Negotiable Salary
- A sizeable Commission for introducing new clients
- Extended medical and dental coverage after the probation period
- This job position is available to those who can legally work in Canada with no specific restrictions.