Consequences of Visa Refusals in Canada
Imagine you have applied for a visit visa to Canada, but an immigration officer refuses your application. Could you apply for a visit visa again? Could you apply for a work permit or study permit Canada? Does the visa refusal affect your future immigration applications? In this video, you will find the answers to these questions.
Al Parsai is a bestseller author, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and an Instructor at Ashton College. Al shares his 9+ years of experience in this field with you in this video.
You may consider visiting the following links for more information:
- How to Get a Visit Visa to Canada (Temporary Resident Visa – TRV)
- Temporary Resident Canada: Opportunities and Restrictions
- Five Options to Visa or Immigration Applications Refusals
- Misrepresentation Canada Visa and Immigration
- Canadian Immigration Courts and Administrative Tribunals
- Who is Inadmissible to Canada?
- CANADA IMMIGRATION OPTIONS
- Purchase “88 Tips on Immigration to Canada”
- Parsai Immigration Services contact information
- Free Immigration and Visa Assessment Form
If you wish to visit or move to Canada, please fill out our free assessment form. We will review the form for free, but we will contact you only if we find an opportunity for you. Alternatively, you may book a consultation session. Consultation sessions are not free, but you will receive formal advice from a licenced practitioner.
This article provides information of a general nature only. It may no longer be current. It does not give legal advice. Do not rely on it as legal advice or immigration advice. We cannot be held responsible for the content of these articles. If you have specific legal questions, you must consult a lawyer. If you are looking for immigration advice, book an appointment. All the characters in the articles are fictional, unless otherwise clearly stated. Any resemblance in names, dates, and places (whether individuals, organizations, regions, or countries) is coincidental.