Do not Sign Your Child’s Canadian Passport!
Children 16 or older must sign their own Canadian passports. Children under 16 may sign their own passports, especially if they are between 11 and 15. If parents sign their children’s Canadian passports they invalidate them. Do not sign your child’s Canadian passport under any circumstances.
Visit the IRCC website for more information.
Contact Parsai Immigration Services for your citizenship and passport requirements.
If you wish to visit or move to Canada or if you have encountered any issues with the immigration authorities, you may fill out our free assessment form or book a consultation session to assess your potential opportunities or offer you immigration, visa, or citizenship advice.
- Five Options to Visa or Immigration Applications Refusals
- Study Permit – Study Visa – International Students in Canada
- Take these 3 Steps to Work in Canada
- USMCA – A Canadian Visa and Work Permit Perspective (The Replacement for NAFTA)
- Immigration to Canada under the Federal Self-employed Program
Sign Up to Our Newsletter Now!
“This article provides information of a general nature only. It may no longer be current. It does not provide legal advice nor should it be relied upon. If you have specific legal questions you should consult a lawyer. If you are looking for official immigration advice contact us.”