Hire an immigration subject matter expert for movies, media, and books
We all know that movies are mostly the product of the author’s imagination. However, we prefer to see a realistic, not fake, movie. Behind every great movie is a group of subject matter experts and consultants that assist the authors. If you are making a movie about immigration to Canada, you need an immigration subject matter expert (SME) to turn a good movie into a great one. Of course, an immigration SME can also help you with your media releases, books, graphic designs, and more.
Table of contents
Who is an immigration subject matter expert (SME)?
In my opinion, an immigration subject matter expert must have an educational and experiential understanding of the following matters:
- The immigration law and regulations
- The processes and procedures
- Enforcement issues (detention, deportation, border matters, etc.)
- The immigrants and how immigration affects them
Why am I the right person for the job?
I believe I am an immigration subject matter expert for the following reasons:
- An immigrant and a naturalized Canadian citizen
- A licensed practitioner since January 2011
- Representing thousands of applicants from 55 countries
- A representative for Toronto Wolfpack and the Rugby Football League in 2018 and 2019
- The author of “88 Tips on Immigration to Canada,” an amazon.ca bestseller
- An instructor at Ashton College and an adjunct professor at Queen’s University
- Holding two master’s degrees:
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology (representing passion for the complexities of the human mind)
- Master of Laws in Dispute Resolution (understanding the law)
- Heavy online presence in the form of videos, blog posts, and interviews
- Offering seminars and advanced courses for other professionals
As you can see, the immigration practitioners’ community has already identified me as a subject matter expert.
Hire me as an immigration subject matter expert.
If you want to hire me, please get in touch with our office or fill out the following form. I can assist you in the following areas:
- Co-authoring books on the subject of immigration to Canada
- Interviews related to visa and immigration issues
- Assisting in writing screenplays and movie scripts
- Offering an expert point of view on artwork related to migration
- Offering immigration advice and representation for your staff
Read this in Spanish
Would you please fill out our free assessment form if you wish to visit or move to Canada? We will review it for free, but we will contact you only if we find an opportunity for you. Alternatively, you may book a consultation session. Consultation sessions are not free, but you will receive formal immigration advice from a licensed practitioner.
Al ParsaiAl Parsai, LLM, MA, RCIC-IRB
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
Adjunct Professor – Queen’s University – Faculty of Law
Ashton College Instructor – Immigration Consulting
Author – 88 Tips on Immigration to Canada
Fill our Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form in your language!
This article provides information of a general nature only. Considering the fluid nature of the immigration world, it may no longer be current. Of course, the item does not give legal advice. Therefore, do not rely on it as legal advice or immigration advice. Consequently, no one could hold us accountable for the content of these articles. Of course, if you have specific legal questions, you must consult a lawyer. Alternatively, if you are looking for immigration advice, book an appointment.
The characters and places in the articles:
All the characters and locations in the articles are fictional, unless otherwise clearly stated. Therefore, any resemblance in names, dates, and places is coincidental.
For our official addresses, trust this website only. We currently do not have offices outside Canada. Therefore, anyone who claims to be our agent is committing fraud. Also, note that we do not issue any work permits or study permits or similar documents. The government of Canada has the sole authority to issue such material.