Mentorship Packages – Al Parsai
Al Parsai offers the following mentorship packages. These packages are only available to either of the following groups:
- A member in good standing of a provincial law society
- A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
If you fall under any of these two groups, please click the appropriate link for more information.
Al can offer consultation in the following areas:
- Temporary residence in Canada other than Quebec programs;
- Permanent resident applications other than Quebec and Saskatchewan programs;
- Inadmissibility to Canada;
- Running your immigration business; and
- Immigration Appeal Division hearings.
Please note that Al Parsai is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. Therefore, he cannot and won’t offer legal advice. Of course, if you are seeking legal advice, consult with a competent lawyer.
Please select one of the following packages. Each session can be up to 60 minutes. However, if you fall short of 60 minutes, there will be no rollovers. Upon purchase, Al will contact you directly to make arrangements. BTW, if you purchase multiple sessions, you may use them in the span of up to six months.
If you wish to co-counsel a case with Al, please contact us directly. Of course, just like mentorship, Al may offer co-counselling in his areas of expertise.
If you are not a licensed practitioner, please consider booking a consultation session with Al Parsai. However, unlike mentorship sessions, Al won’t assist you in filling out the assessment forms.