Move to Canada

The articles under this category describe how you may move to Canada and live here. These include immigration, seeking asylum, and temporary stay (such as study and work in Canada)

ECA Canada – Educational Credentials Assessment

If you intend to immigrate to or study or work in Canada, you probably need an ECA report or rather an Educational Credentials Assessment.

Marrying a Non-Canadian During the Coronavirus Pandemic

If you intend to marry a non-Canadian during the coronavirus pandemic, expect challenges. However, we have some practical recommendations for you.

Can I stay in Canada?

You may stay in Canada if you are a Canadian citizen, but what about permanent residents or foreign nationals? What are the conditions?

Can US Citizens Work in Canada?

You may wonder if US citizens could work in Canada. While there are many opportunities available to them, you must be aware of the restrictions.

Can I enter Canada?

The answer to the question “Can I enter Canada?” depends on your status concerning Canada: a Canadian citizen or PR or foreign national.

Canada Immigration News – EMPP for Refugees, EE draw, PNP updates, June 27, 2020

Canada Immigration News on June 26, 2020, covers recent immigration news including EMPP for Refugees, EE draw and PNP invitations.

Don’t ask these questions when immigrating to Canada

Lucas is a citizen of Andorra who intends to immigrate to Canada. Of course, he is willing to find a […]

OINP – What is a good business model?

When you apply for immigration under the OINP Entrepreneur Stream, you need to present a convincing business model to the Province.

1 2 3 4 5 6 15

Do you have any questions?