Book a consultation session with Al Parsai
Al Parsai is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant with 12 years of experience. Al can answer your questions in these areas:
- Immigration options for Canada
- Provincial immigration (except Quebec)
- Resolving complicated problems such as inadmissibility and removal orders
- Work permits, study permits, and visitor visas for Canada
Al holds a class L3 RCIC-IRB – Unrestricted Practice. In other words, he may represent you to CBSA, IRCC, IRB, and ESDC. As a college and university professor, he is experienced enough to convey complex information in an easy-to-understand way. Therefore, you will find his sessions informative, personable, and helpful.
NOTE: Al won’t assist you in filling out your forms or reviewing your application packages during the consultation sessions. Please do not book an appointment if you intend to receive advice on these matters.
The current price list for sessions is as follows. Use the following drop-down list to choose your option and pay via PayPal or a major credit card.
- Up to 30 minutes – $220
- Up to 60 minutes – $330 (saves $110 compared to a 30-minute session)
- Up to 120 minutes – $600 (saves $280 compared to a 30-minute session)
The funds are in Canadian dollars.