Ontario held two PNP draws in less than a week
Ontario PNP Draws
The OINP invited 502 candidates who may qualify for Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream. Invited candidates had a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 464-467. In addition, these candidates had work experience in one of the following 18 occupations listed on the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code:
- Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114)
- Banking, credit, and other investment managers (NOC 0122)
- Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers (NOC 0124)
- Other business services managers (NOC 0125)
- Engineering managers (NOC 0211 )
- Managers in health care (NOC 0311)
- Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601)
- Restaurant and food-service managers (NOC 0631)
- Construction managers (NOC 0711)
- Managers in transportation (NOC 0731)
- Manufacturing managers (NOC 0911)
- Human resources professionals (NOC 1121)
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122)
- Mathematicians, statisticians, and actuaries (NOC 2161)
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012)
- Medical laboratory technologists (NOC 3211)
- Also, opticians (NOC 3231),
- And the last one is licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233)
In addition, the OINP issued targeted invitations to candidates from all Employer Job Offer streams: Foreign Worker, International Student, and In-Demand Skills. A total of 1,084 candidates who had profiles in the new Expression of Interest (EOI) pool were invited.
Here are the results of all the draws:
|Foreign Worker stream||General Draw||264||38|
|International Student stream||General Draw||762||59|
|In-Demand Skills stream||Draw for health, agricultural, and manufacturing occupations||58||N/A|
Candidates invited under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream had work experience in the following National Occupational Codes (NOC):
Health and agricultural occupations:
- Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates – NOC 3413
- Home support workers and related occupations, excluding housekeepers – NOC 4412
- General farm workers – NOC 8431
- Nursery and greenhouse workers – NOC 8432
- Harvesting labourers – NOC 8611
- Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers, and related workers – NOC 9462
Manufacturing (outside the GTA only):
- Machine operators, mineral and metal processing – NOC 9411
- Metalworking and forging machine operators – NOC 9416
- Machining tool operators – NOC 9417
- Other metal products machine operators – NOC 9418
- Chemical plant machine operators – NOC 9421
- Plastics processing machine operators – NOC 9422
- Woodworking machine operators – NOC 9437
- Industrial sewing machine operators – NOC 9446
- Process control and machine operators, food, beverage and associated products processing – NOC 9461
- Electronics assemblers, fabricators, inspectors and testers – NOC 9523
- Mechanical assemblers and inspectors – NOC 9526
- Industrial painters, coaters and metal finishing process operators – NOC 9536
- Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors – NOC 9537
Of course, you may apply to one of these streams if you received an invitation on January 11, 2022.
About the Express Entry System
If you are not familiar with the Express Entry System, please read the following articles:
- Express Entry Points and CRS Calculator
- Minimum Requirements for Express Entry Canada
- Minimum Language Requirements for Express Entry
You can also read:
Assistance with ITAs? Let us help!
If you have questions about the Ontario PNP Draws or need help with your Express Entry application or ITAs, please fill out the following form. Of course, you may alternatively book a consultation session with me or fill out our assessment form.
Read this article in Spanish
Fill our Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form in your language!
This article provides information of a general nature only. Considering the fluid nature of the immigration world, it may no longer be current. Of course, the item does not give legal advice. Therefore, do not rely on it as legal advice or immigration advice. Consequently, no one could hold us accountable for the content of these articles. Of course, if you have specific legal questions, you must consult a lawyer. Alternatively, if you are looking for immigration advice, book an appointment.
The characters and places in the articles:
All the characters and locations in the articles are fictional, unless otherwise clearly stated. Therefore, any resemblance in names, dates, and places is coincidental.
For our official addresses, trust this website only. We currently do not have offices outside Canada. Therefore, anyone who claims to be our agent is committing fraud. Also, note that we do not issue any work permits or study permits or similar documents. The government of Canada has the sole authority to issue such material.