Ontario invites 486 Express Entry candidates in 18 occupations
On October 6th, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invited candidates who may qualify for Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream. Invited candidates had a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 463-467.
- Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114)
- Banking, credit, and other investment managers (NOC 0122)
- Advertising, marketing, and public relations managers (NOC 0124)
- Other business services managers (NOC 0125)
- Engineering managers (NOC 0211 )
- Managers in health care (NOC 0311)
- Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601)
- Restaurant and food-service managers (NOC 0631)
- Construction managers (NOC 0711)
- Managers in transportation (NOC 0731)
- Manufacturing managers (NOC 0911)
- Human resources professionals (NOC 1121)
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122)
- Mathematicians, statisticians, and actuaries (NOC 2161)
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012)
- Medical laboratory technologists (NOC 3211)
- Also, opticians (NOC 3231),
- And the last one is licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233)
In order to receive the provincial nomination, candidates must demonstrate work experience in one of these occupations. Of course, this is not the first time the OINP target these occupations. Ontario’s previous HCP draws on July 27, June 23, and April 13 were very similar.
It is important to note that the Human Capital Priorities stream has issued 4,851 notifications of interest in 2021.
About the Human capital category
Of course, if you want to qualify under the Master’s Graduate or Ph.D. Graduate streams, you must:
- Create a profile in the OINP e-Filing Portal then register an expression of interest for your graduate stream
- Have received an invitation to apply
- Moreover, you must apply within two years of getting your graduate degree from an eligible Ontario university.
Ontario’s Express Entry stream operates through the federal government’s Express Entry System. In order to qualify, you must have received a notification of interest from Ontario. Also, you need to have an up-to-date profile with your most current work experience, language tests, and education in the federal government’s Express Entry system.
About the Express Entry System
If you are not familiar with the Express Entry System, please read the following articles:
- Express Entry Points and CRS Calculator
- Minimum Requirements for Express Entry Canada
- Minimum Language Requirements for Express Entry
- Job Offer Express Entry
- Express Entry vs. the Old Federal Skilled Worker Program to Canada
You can also read more information about Ontario updates, here:
Assistance with ITAs? Let us help!
Read this article in Spanish
Fill our Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form in your language!
This article provides information of a general nature only. Considering the fluid nature of the immigration world, it may no longer be current. Of course, the item does not give legal advice. Therefore, do not rely on it as legal advice or immigration advice. Consequently, no one could hold us accountable for the content of these articles. Of course, if you have specific legal questions, you must consult a lawyer. Alternatively, if you are looking for immigration advice, book an appointment.
The characters and places in the articles:
All the characters and locations in the articles are fictional, unless otherwise clearly stated. Therefore, any resemblance in names, dates, and places is coincidental.
For our official addresses, trust this website only. We currently do not have offices outside Canada. Therefore, anyone who claims to be our agent is committing fraud. Also, note that we do not issue any work permits or study permits or similar documents. The government of Canada has the sole authority to issue such material.