Ontario PNP invited EE candidates in 10 specific occupations
On June 23, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invited candidates who may qualify for Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream. Invited candidates had a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 464 and 467.
An interesting fact about this draw is that the OINP invited Express Entry candidates who had work experience in one of the following 10 occupations:
– Banking, credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122);
– Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (NOC 0124);
– Other business services managers (NOC 0125);
– Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601);
– Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111);
– Financial and investment analysts (NOC 1112);
– Human resources professionals (NOC 1121);
– Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122);
– Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012); and
– Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163).
In order to receive the provincial nomination, candidates must demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.
This is not the first time the OINP target these occupations. Ontario’s previous HCP draws on February 2 and on March 2 were the same .
To qualify under the Masters Graduate or PhD Graduate streams, you must:
- Create a profile in the OINP e-Filing Portal then register an expression of interest for your graduate stream
- Have received an invitation to apply
- Apply within two years of getting your graduate degree from an eligible Ontario university.
The Ontario’s Express Entry stream operates through the federal government’s Express Entry System. To qualify, you must have received a notification of interest from Ontario and have an up-to-date profile with your most current work experience, language tests and education in the federal government’s Express Entry system.
Assistance with ITAs? Let us help!
<<Read this article in Spanish>>
If you wish to visit or move to Canada, please fill out our free assessment form. We will review it for free, but we will contact you only if we find an opportunity for you. Alternatively, you may book a consultation session. Consultation sessions are not free, but you will receive formal advice from a licenced practitioner.
Fill our Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form in your language!
This article provides information of a general nature only. Considering the fluid nature of the immigration world, it may no longer be current. Of course, the item does not give legal advice. Therefore, do not rely on it as legal advice or immigration advice. Consequently, no one could hold us accountable for the content of these articles. Of course, if you have specific legal questions, you must consult a lawyer. Alternatively, if you are looking for immigration advice, book an appointment.
The characters and places in the articles:
All the characters and locations in the articles are fictional, unless otherwise clearly stated. Therefore, any resemblance in names, dates, and places is coincidental.
For our official addresses, trust this website only. We currently do not have offices outside Canada. Therefore, anyone who claims to be our agent is committing fraud. Also, note that we do not issue any work permits or study permits or similar documents. The government of Canada has the sole authority to issue such material.