Parsai Immigration Services
Parsai Immigration Services has created this privacy and Video Surveillance Policy in order to demonstrate its commitment to privacy and the protection of your personal information. Please read this policy to understand how your personal information will be treated.
- Parsai Immigration Services collects information in several ways. Some personal information is gathered if you complete our assessment form. During assessment), Parsai Immigration Services may ask for personal information such as your name, email address, gender, city and country of residence, residential address, permanent address, cell phone number, occupation, assets and liabilities, personal interests, and etc.
- We may ask you for personal information outside of the context of above, including (but not limited to), when you call our office, message us through social media; when you download a file (such as a .PDF file) from Parsai Immigration Services; when you ask us to contact you; when you join our mailing list; and when you report a problem relating to the services we provided. If you contact us under any circumstances we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- When a prospective client, i.e. clients provide us with information such as their name, mailing address, telephone number, social media handle, and e-mail address, we use this contact information to send these clients additional information about Parsai Immigration Services. A client’s contact information may also be used by us to contact him or her directly. Clients may choose not to receive future mailings or other communications from Parsai Immigration Services at any time by notifying at the address below.
- We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties without obtaining your informed consent.
- Parsai Immigration Services may share information obtained from the client(s) with its partners, associates, and third party entities in order accommodate client(s) needs.
- Parsai Immigration Services’ website provides a wide range of information spanning numerous topics. While Parsai Immigration Services attempts to provide accurate information to its site users, it provides no guarantees regarding the accuracy or reliability of this content. Parsai Immigration Services’ website and/or any content on the internet relating to Parsai Immigration Services, does not constitute a contract or promise from Parsai Immigration Services to its site users, be they prospective clients, existing clients, or otherwise.
- Parsai Immigration Services’ website has security measures and safeguards in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that is under our control at any given time ;however since no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or in relation to our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make every attempt to ensure that it is kept secure with us. You must still be solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information.
- We may use “cookies” to store and sometimes track information about you. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from our web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We may do this in order to further automate our website or online forms, or to help us understand who may be interested in our services. By modifying your own browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies.
- Subject to any legislated exemptions which would permit us to disclose your personal information as is necessary, we will not disclose any of your personal information except when we have your informed consent. “Personal Information” is defined broadly by governing legislation as any information about an identifiable individual except the name, title, and business address or office telephone number of an employee of an organization.
- Pursuant to allowable exemptions under current legislation, we may disclose personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating Parsai Immigration Services’ policy, violating any law of the province of Ontario or Canada, or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Parsai Immigration Services’ rights or property, other clients or staff members, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. We may also disclose your personal information to a collection agency for the purposes of the lawful collection of a debt owed to us by you.
- Our policy with respect to the use, collection, retention, and disclosure of all client records is governed by applicable privacy legislation as well as the relevant provisions of the ICCRC, and any policy directives by the applicable law.
- Parsai Immigration Services also abides by the Privacy Commissioner’s guidelines released on March 6, 2008, regarding Video Surveillance Policy. To summarize, to the extent that it uses or will seek to use video surveillance, Parsai Immigration Services will
- ensure there is a justifiable business purpose for the surveillance;
- seek to avoid capturing the images of people not being targeted for some specific, legitimate purpose;
- to the extent possible, seek to not use cameras in areas where people have a heightened expectation;
- to the extent possible, seek to notify clients and other individuals about the use of cameras before those individuals enter the premises;
- subject to some legal justification to withhold and unless the data is destroyed, provide access to Individuals whose images are captured on videotape;
- ensure that video surveillance equipment and videotapes are secured and used for authorized purposes only;
- ensure that to the extent that recorded images are stored, that they are stored in a secure location with limited access.
Should you have a question or concern about our Privacy and Video Surveillance Policy or our practices in this regard, please contact;
Parsai Immigration Services
Suite 308- 100 RIchmond ST W
Toronto, ON M5H 3K6
Email: [email protected]