Immigration Q&A

This section of the website is dedicated to short Questions and Answers (Q&A) about visas and immigration to Canada. If you have any questions, you may consider posting them below. Of course, we will answer general questions on the website, and for specific answers, we will ask you to book an appointment with our immigration consultant, Al Parsai.

    Full Name (required)

    Email address (required)

    Have you entered your email address correctly?

    Your question (required):

    TOEFL for Canadian immigration | TOEFL vs IELTS and CLB

    Can you use TOEFL for Canadian immigration? This article introduces TOEFL and compares it with IELTS and CLB for Canada.

    Schedule A form Canada: The most important immigration form (IMM 5669 E)

    Schedule A form is a critical form in immigration to Canada. Failure to properly filling this form could cause refusal or inadmissibility.

    IELTS for Student Visa Canada

    Is IELTS mandatory for student visas in Canada? This article explores the answer to this question and relevant issues.

    Renouncing PR Status in Canada

    Renouncing PR status means you voluntarily give up your permanent residency in Canada. Read this article for more information. 

    PRTD validity and application – Permanent Resident Travel Document

    A PRTD or Permanent Resident Travel Document allows a permanent resident without a valid PR card to travel to Canada.

    Study in Canada without a study permit

    Most international students need a study permit to study in Canada. However, can you study in Canada without a study […]

    Can minor children work in Canada?

    It seems official sources are silent on the question of “Can minor children work in Canada?” This article addresses this question.

    IELTS for work permit in Canada | Language for foreign workers

    Do you need to take IELTS for a work permit in Canada? If yes, what are the required results? Are there alternative options?

    1 2 3 4 8

    Do you have any questions?