Evaluation Form: Sponsoring Parents, Grandparents, or other Family Members
If you are willing to sponsor your parents, grandparents, or other family members to Canada please fill out the following evaluation form. We will evaluate your information as quick as possible and will suggest you the best course of action based on the information you have entered here.
- Please enter the information truthfully. Incorrect answers result in incorrect evaluation.
- Make sure to enter correct phone number(s) and email address.
- By filling out this form you give us the permission to contact you via phone calls or email correspondence.
- My personal responses to the evaluation forms are unofficial and are not considered consultation and/or legal advice.
- While we review the form at no charge the ultimate purpose of filling out the form is to hire Al (Alireza) Parsai a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and a member in good standing of ICCRC (R417039) to help you with your application. Please keep this in mind.
- If you are willing to sponsor your children or spouse or common-law partner then click here.
- We do not respond to incomplete forms.
- The government of Canada have recently stopped accepting sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents.