The advanced certificate in inadmissibility to Canada

I started my journey as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) ten years ago. I was almost 40 years old at the time. However, I am 50 now. Moreover, I recently finished a Master of Laws degree (LLM) at York University, one of the best law schools in Canada.  I am humbly teaching the advanced certificate in inadmissibility to Canada via Ashton College to celebrate this achievement. However, you must be a licensed practitioner to attend the course.

Why is the advanced certificate in inadmissibility to Canada necessary?

As a practitioner, you know many factors make people inadmissible to Canada. Of course, the outcome is removal from Canada or prevention from entering Canada. Nonetheless, there are times you could find solutions for your clients. Here are just some examples:

Of course, I will review the root causes and potential solutions in this program. Therefore, you become a better immigration consultant or lawyer by the end of this comprehensive program.

The training approach

I will introduce various resources during the advanced certificate in inadmissibility to Canada. Nevertheless, here are some examples:

  • IRPA and IRPR
  • Case law
  • Operational manuals and bulletins
  • Public policies
  • Trustworthy books

Of course, my personal experience is the icing on the cake. I promise to keep the class lively and enjoyable.

How to register for the advanced certificate in inadmissibility to Canada

To register, please visit the Ashton College website. The course begins on June 2, 2021. Don’t miss the enrollment deadline!

Ask your questions.

If you have a broad question about immigration to Canada, please fill out the following form. Of course, a typical question could be: “What is a temporary file number in Canada?” However, if you have specific questions, book a consultation session with me. You may alternatively fill out our assessment form.

    Full Name (required)

    Email address (required)

    Have you entered your email address correctly?

    Your question (required):

    Related Posts

    A Comprehensive Guide to Low-Wage LMIA in Canada (2024)

    Jun 10, 2024

    Open Work Permits for Vulnerable Workers OWP-V: A CIMM View

    Jun 9, 2024

    Comparing the U.S. INA and Canada’s IRPA: Immigration Laws

    Jun 8, 2024

    Join Al Parsai in Calgary and Edmonton!

    Jun 3, 2024

    If you wish to visit or move to Canada, please fill out our free assessment form. We will review it for free, but we will contact you only if we find an opportunity for you. Alternatively, you may book a consultation session. Consultation sessions are not free, but you will receive formal advice from a licensed practitioner.

    Al Parsai, MA, DTM, RCIC
    Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
    Ashton College Instructor – Immigration Consulting
    Author – 88 Tips on Immigration to Canada

    Fill our Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form in your language!

    This article provides information of a general nature only. Considering the fluid nature of the immigration world, it may no longer be current. Of course, the item does not give legal advice. Therefore, do not rely on it as legal advice or immigration advice. Consequently, no one could hold us accountable for the content of these articles. Of course, if you have specific legal questions, you must consult a lawyer. Alternatively, if you are looking for immigration advice, book an appointment.

    The characters and places in the articles:
    All the characters and locations in the articles are fictional, unless otherwise clearly stated. Therefore, any resemblance in names, dates, and places is coincidental.

    Important Notes:
    For our official addresses, trust this website only. We currently do not have offices outside Canada. Therefore, anyone who claims to be our agent is committing fraud. Also, note that we do not issue any work permits or study permits or similar documents. The government of Canada has the sole authority to issue such material.

    Click to read the disclaimer.

    Al Parsai

    This article has been expertly crafted by Al Parsai, a distinguished Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (L3 RCIC-IRB – Unrestricted Practice) hailing from vibrant Toronto, Canada. Al's academic achievements include an esteemed role as an adjunct professor at prestigious Queen's University Law School and Ashton College, as well as a Master of Laws (LLM) degree from York University. A respected member of CICC and CAPIC organizations, Al's insights are further enriched by his experience as the dynamic CEO of Parsai Immigration Services. Guiding thousands of applicants from over 55 countries through the immigration process since 2011, Al's articles offer a wealth of invaluable knowledge for readers.