If you are in Canada as a visitor, we could help you with any of the following options.
- Official advice on your potential options to remain in Canada
- Temporary Resident Visa extension
- Resolving issues with your Visitor Record
- Applying for Temporary Resident Permits (TRP)
- Fighting your removal order
- Applying for Permanent Residency (as a Refugee, under the Express Entry, or other options)
Please contact us today or book an appointment for consultation. The official consultation sessions will be with Al Parsai, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, and a professor at Ashton College in the field of immigration consultancy.
Some relevant articles by Al Parsai, MA, DTM, RCIC
- Stay Beyond Six Months in Canada for eTA and TRV Holders and US Citizens
- Canadian Immigration Courts and Administrative Tribunals
- Misrepresentation to Canada Visa and Immigration
- Who is Inadmissible to Canada? – Who May Not Visit or Immigrate to Canada?
- TRP – Temporary Resident Permit to Canada – A Remedy for Inadmissibility