Visa Extension

If you are in Canada as a visitor, we could help you with any of the following options.

  • Official advice on your potential options to remain in Canada
  • Temporary Resident Visa extension
  • Resolving issues with your Visitor Record
  • Applying for Temporary Resident Permits (TRP)
  • Fighting your removal order
  • Applying for Permanent Residency (as a Refugee, under the Express Entry, or other options)

Please contact us today or book an appointment for consultation. The official consultation sessions will be with Al Parsai, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, and a professor at Ashton College in the field of immigration consultancy.

Contact Parsai Immigration Services! We speak English, French, Spanish, Urdu, and Persian languages.

Book a consultation session with Al Parsai, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and an Instructor of Immigration Consulting at Ashton College. Al speaks English and Persian, but the sessions could also be in Urdu, French, and Spanish with our in-house interpreters.


Some relevant articles by Al Parsai, MA, DTM, RCIC


Related Posts

Meeting with Al Parsai

Sep 5, 2022
Former International Students Can Apply for a New Open Work Permit

US Citizens moving to Canada

Jul 16, 2022

International students in Canada

Apr 18, 2022

Consultation Session for Ukrainians – Special Pricing

Mar 21, 2022

Al Parsai

Al Parsai is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (class L3 RCIC-IRB – Unrestricted Practice) in Toronto, Canada. He is an adjunct professor at Queen's University Law School and Ashton College. Al, who holds a Master of Laws (LLM) degree from York University, is a member of CICC and CAPIC organizations. Al, the CEO of Parsai Immigration Services, has represented thousands of applicants from more than 50 countries to the immigration authorities since January 2011.

Do you have any questions?