Who qualifies for Self-employed immigration to Canada
When you immigrate to Canada as a self-employed artist or athlete you need to prove you meet the requirements of this program. The three basic criteria include valid experience, intent and ability to start your self-employment in Canada and significant contributions to the Canadian economy. The current video explains these criteria.
Al Parsai is a bestseller author, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and an Instructor at Ashton College.
Consider visiting the following links for more information:
- Qualifying Period Self-employed Immigration Canada
- Immigration to Canada for Athletes, Coaches, and Athletic Events Organizers
- Immigration to Canada for Artists, Performers, and Self-employed People in Cultural Activities
- Minimum Income Self-employed Immigration Canada
- CANADA IMMIGRATION 2020
- Purchase “88 Tips on Immigration to Canada”
- Book an appointment with Al Parsai
- Parsai Immigration Services contact information
- Visit our Instagram page
- Free Immigration and Visa Assessment Form
If you are seeking our help, please fill out the following form. We will get back to you as quickly as we can.
This article provides information of a general nature only. Considering the fluid nature of the immigration world, it may no longer be current. Of course, the item does not give legal advice. Therefore, do not rely on it as legal advice or immigration advice. Consequently, no one could hold us accountable for the content of these articles. Of course, if you have specific legal questions, you must consult a lawyer. Alternatively, if you are looking for immigration advice, book an appointment.
The characters and places in the articles:
All the characters and locations in the articles are fictional, unless otherwise clearly stated. Therefore, any resemblance in names, dates, and places is coincidental.
For our official addresses, trust this website only. We currently do not have anywhere in this world. Therefore, anyone who claims to be our agent is committing fraud. Also, note that we do not issue any work permits or study permits or similar documents. The government of Canada has the sole authority to issue such material.