Corporate Training – Canadian Work Permit, Visa, Immigration, & Citizenship
We have the expertise and enthusiasm to offer on-site training to your staff. Our full-day, half-day, or lunchtime training programs enhance your productivity and skill set in the area of Canadian visa, work permit, immigration and citizenship.
- About the Instructor
- USMCA (NAFTA 2.0) Workshop
- Work Permit Workshop
- Canadian Immigration Workshop
- Lunchtime and Custom Sessions
- Download Corporate Training Brochure!
- Sign Up Today!
About the Instructor
Al Parsai is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. He is the CEO of Parsai Immigration Services located in the heart of Toronto Financial District with hundreds of individual and corporate clients from 20+ countries. Al holds a Master’s degree in Counselling Psychology. He is a Distinguished Toastmaster and a proud of member of the Rotary. Al has written 10 books and hundreds of articles. Teaching is his passion. He has delivered hundreds of courses and speeches in four countries in the past 21 years. Al is a faculty member of Ashton College in Vancouver. He teaches immigration consulting diploma courses. Al believes in interactive training. His sessions are entertaining, engaging, motivational, and highly informative.
The updated version of NAFTA a.k.a USMCA affects many aspects of businesses in North America. The purpose of our two-hour workshop on USMCA is to review its effects on labour movement between the United States, Canada, and Mexico from a Canadian immigration and work permit perspective. If you need more information read the following article or contact us to book a session.
Work Permit Workshop
This full-day workshop is suitable for your HR or Legal department managers and employees. It covers the following topics:
- NOC – National Occupational Classification
- Authorization – Who may work in Canada
- Visa, eTA, Permit
- Business Visitors
- Work without a Permit
- LMIA – Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Work with an LMIA
- Work without an LMIA
- Immigration options for Temporary Foreign Workers
- Citizenship options for Temporary Foreign Workers
Canadian Immigration Workshop
This half-day workshop is suitable for all your employees, especially those who either are or deal with foreign workers or first-generation immigrants. We cover the following topics:
- Immigration Authorities
- Provincial vs. Federal Immigration
- Immigration Laws and Regulations
- Temporary vs. Permanent Residence
- Visa, eTA, Work Permit, and Study Permit
- Family Sponsorship
- Economic Immigration
- Inadmissibility to Canada
- Canadian Citizenship
Lunchtime and Custom Sessions
Immigration clinic is a lunchtime program. Participants may ask their Canadian visa, eTA, work permit, study permit, immigration, or citizenship questions from our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
We can alternatively arrange one-hour, half-day, or full-day customized speeches or training programs in the following areas:
- Canadian Visa and Immigration Policies
- Work Permit for Foreign Workers
- Study Permit for Foreign Nationals
- Immigration to Canada
- Becoming a Canadian Citizen
- Inadmissibility to Canada
Please call Ayyaz Qamar, our Training Manager at 647-325-6678 or contact us for more information.